re:Nov 14 rebloom report

        This year I aquired 8 TB's specifically for their rebloom ability, of
them Autumn Bugler has already done its thing, and I currently have new stalks
up on Winterland and Pink Attraction. All have developed at least 2 increases as
well (no bloom outs). Of the others 4 were planted in an area which has harbored
iris for many years and, despite ammendment, fertilizer etc. were not growing
much at all. I moved these 1 month ago (they had made very little root growth)
and they have responded with increases already.

        (For Rick Tasco at Superstition) I have inlaws in Turlock which is not
far from your garden. Are you open to the public during the bloom season ?

        Chad Schroter in Los Gatos (south SF bay)
        Zone 9, Sunset Zone 16
        Rocky Loam - ancient streambed
        Too many trees - not enough yard
        Babbling ......