Planting PCN and TB seeds

Is it time to plant my PCN seeds?  We have had a bit of below 25oF weather,
but it will probably be warm off and on until maybe Christmas.  Or maybe not.
 Any suggestions?

For those of you who plant your TB seeds outdoors in the fall in zone 5-8
ish, when do you plant them?  After leaves come off the trees?