Re: Hybridizing & Iris Book

<< I didn't know you had gone out of business Clarence?  Is that so?  If
 so, I hope you'll still keep hybridizing and introducing anyway.

Can't stop me! Thanks for the kind thought.  On a different subject, have
received Karen Glasgow's book Irises for New Zealand.  This book was
mentioned on the list some time ago.  It is very good, and some of the
pictures are stunning.  You won't find a lot on TBs here, but it is great on
species and beardless irises...also medians.  If you want to receive the book
by airmail (and I do recommend it, since many books get destroyed coming
surface) you can send a U.S. dollar check for $26.10 to Reed Publishing (NZ)
LTD., 39 Rawene Rd, Private Bag 34901, Birkenhead, Auckland 10, New Zealand.
 (Don't forget to use a sixty cent stamp on the envelope when you send the
order and check.)  Clarence Mahan in VA