OFF TOPIC!!!

I notice all your messages are signed Kathyguest, is this your first name?

Thanks,
Jefrie Jenkins,
Kent, WA zone 5

***

Kathyguest should have her own story on this, but here's my version:

Kathyguest lives in East Aurora, some 40 minutes from my house in the city
of Buffalo.  From the time my boy (now 8) was first able to speak, he'd
know that we were near Kathyguest's house as we approached it in the village.
He always pronounced the name as one word. Now that another child hs
appeared on the scene, my boy's cousin, since HE was able to talk, he ALSO
knew were were near Kathyguest's house as we approached the village and
pronounced the name as one word. Must be indiginous to the person involved
for the name to be one word!

Shure distinguishes her from all other K's in the known world.

Carolyn Schaffner