show grooming handouts

>I'd love to have a copy, can I get your address and I'll mail a self
>stamped envelope.
>I notice all your messages are signed Kathyguest, is this your first name?

I'm sorry for not answering a lot of my mail lately but I'm very occupied and
steal just a few minutes away each morning and night to run through the
really 'portant stuff.

Anyone who would like a copy of our show mailing and handouts, just send me a
sase, or your snail address and I'll try to remember to print those messages.
 Also, I think Chris offered (maybe someone else too) to scan it all in.  I
don't know if the material is that great.  What I'm talking about is -  Our
local newsletter that goes out with the program that states where you may
learn how to groom and show your iris... and then 3 articles on showing and
grooming that have been published somewhere (not sure where) in the past.
 Some day when I have time and motivation... I will actually read all that
stuff again and try to distill it into one meaningful handout/how-to... but
that day ain't here yet.

For anyone who DOES need something from me, or who is asking for these
handouts... will you please put something provocative in the subject line
like "PRIVATE for kg" or READ THIS, STUPID... if there are requests buried in
other postings or in postings on another subject, I just probably won't see
them for a looooooong time, if ever.

My name is actually Kathleen Lawrence Elizabeth Covert Clayton Guest - but
Carolyn's son used to call me Kathyguest (one word) when he was very small
and I kinda grew to like it!