Re: show grooming handouts

Oh, got to share my news with you.  My daughter Christiane eloped to W. VA
and got married last week (Finally!)  She is now Christiane Elizabeth Mahan
Van Wey....but she says she is going to keep using Christiane Mahan because
she has a lot of unused checks, and she is not going to go through the hassle
of changing her name at work.  I suspect she will start using Christiane Van
Wey as soon as she resigns her job, which will be soon..She has had a diamond
and been engaged for more than a year, and her husband, while considerably
older than she is, is a wonderful man with great earning power...that is what
parents worry about, so Suky and I are happy.  Clarence