Re: To die or not to die - Frosted Starlight TB

Sally in South Africa's summer from us up here in winter --

It seems to me that what you should be watching out for is increase
on that rhizome with the short leaf. The "mom" has bloomed so it
doesn't matter what it does, sort of.  Foliage would be nice, would
feed the mother and increases, but....

If you are asking for a vote on whether to use alfalfa, count me as a
YES!! I attribute Immortality's rebloom to alfalfa, and Chris H and
Dennis S both saw my garden and said, yes, good that I used alfalfa.

Alfalfa costs about $7.00 per 50 lbs here. You might want to buy
more than a sashet full(g).

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY -- at my office so I can't copy
your note and refer to it..