Re: Birthday Boy and iris report

Clarence,
does this mean he gets senior citizen discounts?  Or is he still in the
nether zone of not junior, not senior?

Good irising and wish I were there to enjoy the turn of season to a real
fall and winter of Northern New Mexico.

My transplants are putting on new growth, and the Louisianna irises I was
donated are doing very well too, putting on their new growth while they wait
for me to dig their bed for them.  Where DOES the time go????

Looking at seed, rose, perennial and general garden catalogs (wasting
time...)and working on rent houses.

Happy birthday Tom and thanks for the list.

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov