Re: Hughes address?

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:
> Does anyone have Howard Hugh's address handy?  Need some hotel rate info for
> the convention.
> Kathyguest - off to work and too lazy to go through the Iris list maze

I can see that my correct address has been posted as mcgiris@tir.com.

I will pull together all of the information that I have to date and post it by the end of the week. I can give
registration amount but not the address because we are not ready for that yet. I will be attending a planning
meeting next week and may have more information to offer. And yes Kathy I will have Hal S. find a time for a
geek meeting.

Howard Hughes
Lapeer, MI (where winter has arived and the remaining rebloomers are frozen)