Re: Long Long Names.

Dear All,

Just a note about these loooooooong names.  According to what I have read it is lucky that neither of you are irises as neither of you could be registered.

Clarence, let me add my congrats to Kathyguest's, I am going for the champagne even as I type.

"Perennially in Trouble" in Warren, Manitoba, Canada.  Where I only use G.L. but it really is G.L. Elizabeth McDougal Matheson Spence Ellis Andrews Michaelis.  NOW you know why I just go by G.L.