Re: Drainage vs rot?

> I am trying to work out if good dranage
> decreases or stops rot.
IMHO stress plays a big part in rot.  Here in Lubbock, drainage has not
been a problem in many years.  However drought and Round-up certainly
caused some rot for me this year.  I may have had small bits of it in
the past but this year was bad.  I lost several clumps and set back many
others who are doing their best to recover now.

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an