Re: Species iris.

> Have any of you had a wonderful speaker at your club/regional meeting/anywhere
> who talked about species iris? Are there any AIS judges who could give
> judges' training on species iris?
	I have to add another name to your list.  Ramona Howard teaches an
excellent class on species (and can even pronounce them).  She is
probably one of the best teachers I have ever had and I have had judges
training under her on 4 different subjects.  She is very knowledgable
and uses slides, hand-outs and the judges training book.  I can not
recommend her highly enough.

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
17.76"