show chair duties

If it would help anyone we have come up with a list of things for a
show chair to do.  Since Region 17 now requires all judges to have
written a schedule or actually been the show chair we felt this would
help many first timers.  It lists all of the duties and what is
entailed. I am sure that it would have to be tailored for each club but
it has been a great help.  I use it as a checklist even though I
co-authored it.  It makes a handy reference.

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an