Re: Labels

> On thing happened to my `mini-blind' markers last week so
>         you might want to be sure they are longish and way down in the
>         soil....we had very cold weather and then it became Spring again
>         with 70 degrees F and the markers started heaving.
I have several beds lined with concrete blocks (the one with the
scalloped tops) and several years ago when we had an early spring and
then freeze over and over it heaved the concrete blocks right out of the
ground.  We had to rebuild the beds totally.  Since then I have swapped
to using landscaping timbers to edge my beds.

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
17.76"