Re: show chair duties

 Dana, can you share with the LIST this "list of things for a show chair
to do"?  Shure would like to see it

****
If it would help anyone we have come up with a list of things for a
show chair to do.  Since Region 17 now requires all judges to have
written a schedule or actually been the show chair we felt this would
help many first timers.  It lists all of the duties and what is
entailed. I am sure that it would have to be tailored for each club but
it has been a great help.  I use it as a checklist even though I
co-authored it.  It makes a handy reference.
***

 Is the requirement for judges to write or be the show chair a practise
followed by other REGIONS??  Interesting.  I think it would take about
 8 years for WNYIS to enable all judges to fulfill these tasks... Maybe if
we hurry -- WNYIS has three shows scheduled for 97, a Median in May,
a TB (local) in June, and a Japanese in July.  If one judge wrote the
schedule, one chaired each show, that would take care of six, so it
would only take THREE years for each judge to fulfill .....

How many judges in your Region??  In your club?? Have you fulfilled your goal??

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY