Re: AIS 1996 Awards (prIvate)

Chris and John -- This info is in the October Bulletin with photos --
which should be in the mail as we speak!! Might take longer to get to
Canada, tho.

***

Christopher Hollinshead wrote:

> Request for help: looking for a file of the complete listing of 1996 AIS
> awards winners as published by the AIS. (virtually any format okay)
> If you have this info already as a file could you please e-mail it to me
> privately. Either past the info into the e-mail or you may attach it as
> a file in its native program format.
Chris,
If no onw has it electronically, I can scan it for you. Send me mail off
list to coordinate if you need it.

**

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY