Re: Species iris.

<< Have any of you had a wonderful speaker at your club/regional
meeting/anywhere
 who talked about species iris? Are there any AIS judges who could give
 judges' training on species iris? >>

Carolyn, we had the speaker you describe right here in NYS at the ESIS annual
meeting in Binghamton last October.  Barbara Schmieder did a terrific job for
us.  Her knowledge, and entertaining and gracious style make for a wonderful
presentation. It is truly unfortunate that attendance was not what we in the
Southern Tier had hoped for.

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY