SIGNA seed exchange

Re the SIGNA seed exchange, I wrote earlier:

> You must be a member of SIGNA to
>participate, but that's easy enough.  Send $4 dues to Colin Rigby; 18341
>Paulson St, SW; Rochester, WA 98579.  BUT SEND IT NOW BECAUSE SEED LISTS ARE
>GOING OUT SOON!

I'm afraid I may have confused some of you.  Colin Rigby is the person to
send SIGNA dues to:  he is NOT the seed exchange chairperson.  The seed
exchange co-chairpersons are Marty Schafer and Jan Sacks.  Sorry if I led
anyone astray on this.

Several of you have sent me e-mail questions regarding timing on the seed
exchange.  I called Marty who said it is late to send in seeds for this
year's exchange since they are already sorting and listing seeds with the
plan to send out the order list in December.  That's the plan.

Anyone want to talk about growing and blooming IRID's grown from SIGNA seeds?

Kathy Marble
Harvard, MA