RE: Labels

Hi Ellen!
      The map of the garden is a wonderful thing.  We tried it this year for the first time.  We numbered each iris by row and by position in the row.   We then entered each name in a journal we keep listing when the iris blooms and when it stops blooming.  This helps when you want to replant and put plants together that will be blooming at the same time.  Sorry about all the snow.  It must be kind of fun to go out and play, make a snowman, ski?  It was only 85degrees here today.  Yesterday it was 88.  I sure wish it would cool off soon.  Our plants are getting a bit confused.  Poor Babies
				Sun bathing in San Diego,
				 Sharlyn   Zone 9   Region 15