RE: Questions again

Sonya, you write:

>Well I'm glad that we don't have snow it has never ever snowed where I live
>in recorded history but it is trying hard to rain here tonight but I don't
>mind as we could use some rain.

>Pleeaassee can some kind person let me know if the zone 4 rebloomers will
>rebloom for me here in NZ your equivelent zone 9 ? ? ? ? ? ?

I don't know the actual answer to this for you but I would assume that if you
never have snow, then it must not ever get really cold and I think that is the
only thing that keeps the rebloomers from reblooming. In other words I would
think that any Iris listed as a reboomer would do well for you.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5