Questions again

Hello folks

Well I'm glad that we don't have snow it has never ever snowed where I live
in recorded history but it is trying hard to rain here tonight but I don't
mind as we could use some rain.

Okay so in th US there is some large price differences just like NZ when it
comes to the "in" iris' now I'm happy.

Pleeaassee can some kind person let me know if the zone 4 rebloomers will
rebloom for me here in NZ your equivelent zone 9 ? ? ? ? ? ?

Enough with the whineing I am going out on snail & slug patrol armed with my
trusty torch & gumboots. Top of my xmas list is a coalminers hat complete
with headlight that way I'll have two free hands to do whatever to whomever
in the dark (g)

Who is trying to convince her husband that the cows don't really need that
itty bitty paddock outside the garden fence ! ! !
Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone 9
The first country to see the light of the new day.