Re: Drainage vs rot?

We probable "Lucked Out" this year.  Out of the 1000+ iris (675 TBs of
variour varieties we lost perhaps four pieces in a clump.  With these I dug
out the clump, divided it and soaked it with about 10% solution of bleach,
and of course discardes the rotted piece.

I am a fanatic when it comes to dranage, cleaning out clumps of dead leaves
and debree, and making certain all clumps get plenty of sun.  I make my
"Rounds" of the bed at least once a month.  As I say, I may be lucky, but I
try to give the plant the best possible chance.

Bill Mull