Re: Rebloomers & AIS membership

That doesn't sound like the Thornbird I've grown for several years.
(Except fo
I'd call it a greenish tan, with lavender/purple veining. The horns
(almost always present) are a deeper reddish purple. Sometimes there
are spoons the same color as the petals instead of the horns, making
for a much less dramatic effect.

That's ok, Gerry!! I was in a not-too-well lit car (sorry KLG) traveling,
and my description is from recall, and etc. I simply remember Codicil as
I was looking at it ____ do not jump on me for the comparison, plz!! I don't
mean to be exact --**!!   if you grow it, you are RIGHT!! I don't know
how accrurate the reproduction photo is, maybe you could tell us how the
photo compares with the reality when you get the Bulletin???

Congratulations for the wonderful return for your club!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY