AIS 1996 Awards

Request for help: looking for a file of the complete listing of 1996 AIS
awards winners as published by the AIS. (virtually any format okay)
If you have this info already as a file could you please e-mail it to me
privately. Either past the info into the e-mail or you may attach it as
a file in its native program format.
I already have the hard copy of the list but need it in digital form to
format for our newsletter. (I know I could re-type it but it is long and
tedious and I might make an error or two and I don't type really
quickly, etc., etc.. and I don't have a scanner to scan it to a text
Thought that this would be available on the AIS web page but it was not
there that I could find.  I did not see it on any other web pages
Thanks in advance.
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS Region 16