Re: Protecting Seed Pods

>Ah... you place the cover *around* and not over the plant.  Here when we
>cover things we go *over* as well... more like a tablecloth than a
>swaddling. Amy

Well, if it's really cold, I cover 'over' as well, but if it's just getting
really cold at night, and it's a warm sunny day, things can cook if they are
covered.  Reemay doesn't have that effect as much, but we were talking about
plastic bags in the original discussion.
[that's 'really cold' as in 20o, not like where it gets REALLY COLD]

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN usa