Re: Labels

Kay requested:-

 *aluminum* popcicle stick labels. Does anybody have a source for these? -
about 1" by 8" by 3/8", and I'd like to find the same >size in aluminum.

The least expensive source is probably your local metal supply shop.  They
will have a wide range of basic al material, including strips of the size
you want.  You can either cut them up yourself using a hacksaw or the shop
will cut them up for a few cents a marker.

I using masking tape on them for a temporary label, using a waterproof
marker.  This last a few months although the tape is a devil to get off.  I
then add a permanent label using special computer compatable plastic labels.
If I cannot get the masking tape off, I simple reverse the marker and put
the new label on the other end.  My permanent markers are like new after
three years of our cold winters.

Ian E. Efford
Ottawa zone 3