Re: seeds and compost list

Clarence's comments about reichenbachii and I. suaveolens were most
interesting.  Obviously, they have an important historical influence on
present day cultivars.  My particular interest is to learn more about the
original species.  I have found reichenbachii easy to grow and very
attractive, although I can see that it might not be for those that love the
more recent TB!  I have not raised suaveolens and hope that there will be
seeds available through SIGNA this year.  If not, I will send out an appeal
through the list.

Ian E. Efford
Ottawa zone 3