Rebloomers & AIS membership

 Hello to all

Well the iris are in full bloom almost peak I think but who knows ?
The weather is hot & sunny so the sprinklers are working overtime.
I have sore feet from walking around the 20 gardens on the ramble.

And a question or two for those in the know on the list. . .

Question 1:  will the rebloomers from the zone 4 list rebloom for me in zone
9 or do I have to get zone 9 type rebloomers ? ? ?

Question 2: If I send A money order for an AIS membership do I have to pay
an "overseas" membership or is it all a flat rate ? ? ?

Now a piece of trivia
        Here in NZ we pay $11.00(nz) for a piece of Thornbird(TB/ space
ager) or         $7.85(US) what is the price in the US Yes I'm Nosy!!!

Bye to all for now
Who can always find room for one more plant ! ! !
Sonya van der Hulle at mcsmudh@wave.co.nz
Edgecumbe,The Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand.
temp.-2C or 28F in the winter.  31C or 88F in the summer. zone 9
The first country to see the light of the new day.