Re: seeds and compost list

 Andrew Osyany of the Ontario Rocks Garden Society owns this company he
offers seeds only, and all the seed comes from Eastern Europe, mostly Czeck
Republic, it's a great list! I think he'd like a couple of dollars for the
list (28 pages). If he's out of them let me know and I can copy it and send
it to you.
***

THANKS!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY