Re: Rebloomers & AIS membership

Now a piece of trivia
        Here in NZ we pay $11.00(nz) for a piece of Thornbird(TB/ space
ager) or         $7.85(US) what is the price in the US Yes I'm Nosy!!!

Sonya --
	Can't answer the question about price, don't have a catalogue, but
I can tell you I saw a picture of Thornbird yesterday in KLG's advance
copy of the Bulletin -- it is way beyond spectacular. If you can get it
for either of those prices, do so.

	In this photo, it is a light blue self, with smallish standards and
horizontal falls, very slight ruffling. The beard is blue and extends (I'm
sure there is a term for the tip of the beard which extends) and curves
upward. Very distinctive.

	The Bulletin will reach everyone very soon, Scott Aitken says. you
are all going to enjoy the color photos in it.  Some seedlings from
Shaefer/Sachs that we saw during their talk at the Region 2 meeting that
are going to revolutionize the world of Siberians.  If these aren't
introduced, I want to see the ones that ARE!! Jan & Co are going for
style arms with frills and ruffles and fringes... whoopee!!

	Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY