Re: Rebloomers & AIS membership

Additionally, at the Pittsburgy Iris and Daylily Society meeting in Pittsburgh
(they don't spell it two differnet ways!) Betty Nutter brought three stalks
of iris in bloom. Can't remember their names, but they caused a huge stir!
We drove through snowstorms both on the way from Buffalo and on the return
trip! It was about 39 degrees down there for these blooms.

I think that many of us are completely missing the boat by not having paid
much much more attention to rebloomers in the past. Guess what I'm going
to be doing in MY garden!!

additional addition -
	The Bulletin showed photos of all the award winners -- Petite Monet
was among them -- it's new to my garden and I can't wait to see it in bloom.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY where there is 3 " of snow on my Immortality
this AM.