Re: R & I

>This sounds like some wonderful information, is it too much to type into
>page and send out over the Iris-l?, then we could all just print it out from

>this page!

yes.. what I'm actually talking about is our show handout, which gives
instructions on contacting judges for help, invites folks to a workshop on
showing irises... and also warns folks not to look for help the morning of
the show because of the pace.  With that, I included 3 different articles I
use as handouts, one which is 6 pages (3 2-sided pages). I'm happy to send
them out, however.