Re: lily-l list

On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

>>would you post the address for Karmic Exotic Nursery? I love
alpines.

>ditto for Kathyguest - who just joined the rock garden society and
the
>cottage garden list .... and wishes she still had the e-mail
addresses for
>Lily-L and the Rock Garden/Alpine folks... can anyone help?
>

>Kathy - the e-mail address for the lily list is:

	Majordomo@inlink.com

In the body of the message type:

	SUBSCRIBE lily-l (your name)

Hoe do you keep up with it all?

Linda Ridlon - who's on the iris, lily and hosta lists and
contemplating the daylily list but worried about keeping up with it
all.
ldridlon@waveinter.com
having trouble typing - the cat's helping!