Re: R & I

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> yes.. what I'm actually talking about is our show handout, which gives
> instructions on contacting judges for help, invites folks to a workshop on
> showing irises... and also warns folks not to look for help the morning of
> the show because of the pace.  With that, I included 3 different articles I
> use as handouts, one which is 6 pages (3 2-sided pages). I'm happy to send
> them out, however.

Kathy,

Send me a copy and I will scan it into a text file and post it. Then
Maybe Tom will put it up as a downloadable file on his web page for more
permanent accessibility.

Address below.

--
On 7 Nov  in -
1871 Henry Stanley  found the missing Scotsman, David Livingstone.

1888 - Fritz Kreisler, a 13-year-old violinist from Vienna, made his
American debut in New York City

1967- Surveyor 6 lands in Sinus Medii and begins sending back photos.

1891- 1st Woman's Christian Temperance Union meeting held (in Boston)

And at the top of the charts on this day in:
1958 - t's Only Make Believe - Conway Twitty
---

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.

35572 Linda Dr.