Show handbook

>yes.. what I'm actually talking about is our show handout, which gives
>instructions on contacting judges for help, invites folks to a workshop on
>showing irises... and also warns folks not to look for help the morning of
>the show because of the pace.  With that, I included 3 different articles I
>use as handouts, one which is 6 pages (3 2-sided pages). I'm happy to send
>them out, however.

Kathy, I would love a copy of this info which I will pass on for the ISM
show notebook.  I have only been involved in the design division of our
shows, but know the committee for the horticulture division would appreciate
seeing what other regions do.  If you send USmail, I will reimburse.  Thanks.

Kathy Marble
PO Box 287
Harvard, MA 01451-0287