Re: Introducing myself.-Hardiness of species iris.

Welcome R. Dennis.... wherever IS that pennisula?

Japanese and siberians are my personal favorites too, so I'm interested in
hearing where your collection has come from and which you prefer and whether
you've had occasion to see that grand 1997 introduction from John White, NEAT
TRICK (which Kathyguest instantly placed on order!)

In Japanese, do you like singles, 6-fall or more?  In siberians, any special
favorites?

Do you like them in a bar, do you like them in the car?

Anyway... welcome.  Lots of friends here.

Kathyguest - who spent the afternoon with Carolyn and Peter while we worked
on the 1997 calendar and budget.