Re: Rebloomers & AIS membership

<< Here in NZ we pay $11.00(nz) for a piece of Thornbird(TB/ space
 > ager) or         $7.85(US) what is the price in the US Yes I'm Nosy!!!
 > *** >>

Everette Lineberger's Quail Hill Gardens, 2480 Compton Bridge Rd, Inman, SC
29349-8489, lists THORNBIRD for $5.00.  Everette is a retired Lutheran
pastor, and a charming man.  I can vouch for the quality of his plants.  He
has a good listing of both irises and daylilies, and features some peonies.
 Clarence Mahan in VA