RE: Thanks for the Welcome

>G.L. Michaelis in Warren, Manitoba -- I'm going to try to send you a private
>message about your hybridizing --

>many messages have been returned to me as "undeliverable" and I suspect >this
>one will be also, even tho' all I do is reply!!

>anyone else with that problem??

>Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY where it is NOT snowing

Carolyn,
When you say all you do is 'reply', are you saying that you 'reply' from the
Iris-l page?, or are you 'replying' to a personal direct sent message? If you
are replying to the message from this page it will go directly back here.

Speaking of replying to sender did you get my personal direct message sent to
you? I pulled your e-mail address off this list and sent to you directly from
a new page, not through the Iris-l and not just reply to sender. Perhaps you
should try creating a direct address instead of 'replying' to sender. Or
perhaps you have already done this.

Hope I'm not telling you something you already know or are doing.

Jefrie Jenkins-Signmaker
e-mail address ----  Leon_Adams_Jr@MSN.com
Kent, WA Zone 5 where the leaves are still coming down, but to heck with them,
its not raining and I'm going golfing!