seeds and compost list

Just got my first seed catalog from "Karmic Exotic Nursery" yesterday, and I
by pasted all the wondrous alpine entries in search of Iris seeds, sadly
there are only three listed, the one which I might order is I.
reichenbachii, has anyone grown this and if so how did it do, and most
importantly how long did it take to germinate. I am now waiting impatiently
for the SIGNA seed list so I can really feast! For those interested in
alpines and other interesting plants the Karmic list is very good

Compost list:
Carolyn wrote:
>there's a compost list which is currently discussing vermiculture

I tried looking for this list in the list search engine www.liszt.com and
could not find it, I've been asking for worms for my birthday/christmas for
years, seems that and chipper shredders don't appeal to the family as good
gifts ideas I can understand the latter.... but worms are cheap!

 wishing I lived in New Zealand right now, where it is warm and spring is

Anne Savannah,   savannah@cadvision.com
DeWinton AB,  zone3b  min temp -40F/C