re:triple sockets

I grew a new introduction called "Kiss of Dawn" by Kerr last year. It was a
1995 introduction that had smaller flowers but put out 14+ blooms on a
stalk. It had three branches. It started blooming early and ended late. It
did fine here but most iris do so you northern folks will have to check it
out yourselves. I was very impressed with the plant. Lots of increase. I
grew 50+ 1995 introductions and this one put on the best show overall.

I am leaving  tomorrow 4am  for Venezuela for a month.  So see you all. I
will tell you about the dugout canoe trip to the tallest waterfall in the
world. (3200ft) Bye
Karin Hinsen
Central Coast of California
Mild summers