How does Queen of Hearts do in N.Carolina?   In l974, when the National
Convention was in Roanoke, with Blue Ridge as the host, QUEEN OF HEARTS won
the Presidents Cup, - the Cup for out-of -Region favorite I mean.  I did not
like the look of its growth and never bought it. My fears proved to be
well-founded.  In l974, it was displayed in the garden of Rena Crumpler, and
the flowers were magnificent. I have never seen it look that good anywhere
since. Lloyd Zurbrigg  Durham, NC  Zone 8.