Re: seeds and compost list

>Anne wrote:
>Just got my first seed catalog from "Karmic Exotic Nursery" yesterday, For
those interested in alpines

>>would you post the address for Karmic Exotic Nursery? I love alpines.
>>Thanks. Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

 Karmic Exotic Nursery
 Box 146,
 Shelboure, Ontario
 Canada, L0N 1S0

 Andrew Osyany of the Ontario Rocks Garden Society owns this company he
offers seeds only, and all the seed comes from Eastern Europe, mostly Czeck
Republic, it's a great list! I think he'd like a couple of dollars for the
list (28 pages). If he's out of them let me know and I can copy it and send
it to you.

Anne Savannah,   savannah@cadvision.com
DeWinton AB,  zone3b  min temp -40F/C