Re: QUEEN OF HEARTS

> Interesting.  QUEEN is one of my cast iron survivors.  It doesn't put on much
> of a show out in the fescue patch, but it doesn't die from rot.  I have moved
> some of it to the cultivated rows this summer to see how it does with a
> little TLC.  This may be another iris that does better in the southeastern US
> than in Clarence's East. ; ).

I just thought I would let you know that Queen of Hearts has been
growing here for 6 years.  She has bloomed every year with no rot and I
have moved her 3 times.  My sister says it's her favorite iris out of
everything I grow.
--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where we are currently 1.5 inches behind in rain for the month of