Re: Reg 2 Symposium

> Now, just to add a little fuel to the fire I would consider distribution
> right up there next to quality to be one the key factors in the number
> of awards won and symposiums positioning. Not to say that the iris
> themselves aren't excellent, but in reality I consider this partly to be
> due to whom distributes the most iris of a particular variety.
I have a hybridizer friend who believes distribution is so important
that I have seen him give away tons of an introduction to get it growing
in gardens.  Since he wins a few awards here and there I guess it
works.  It doesn't hurt any that most of his things are truly gorgeous.

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where we are currently 1.5 inches behind in rain for the month of