RE: Moldy Iris

John, on 11/4 you write:

>My problem with the ones I have had sitting bags waiting for me to plant
>is that grey aphids keep growing on them. Probably don't do much damage
>but it irritates me a lot.

I also had the grey aphids on iris left in bags longer than I originally
intended. I also don't know how much harm they do, but I rinse them off in a
soapy water solution then dry them out before planting. Hopefully this will
keep them out of my garden as the Iris continue to grow.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5 and I did go golfing and the leaves are still here.