<An even worse grower in the East, QUEEN OF HEARTS always
gets a number of votes too....I shall never know why these irises
get these votes....Clarence Mahan in VA>

Interesting.  QUEEN is one of my cast iron survivors.  It doesn't put on much
of a show out in the fescue patch, but it doesn't die from rot.  I have moved
some of it to the cultivated rows this summer to see how it does with a
little TLC.  This may be another iris that does better in the southeastern US
than in Clarence's East. ; ).

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA (who also enjoys pulling people's