Mike & Geek Pins

thanks for the word on Mike.  I've been trying to send him messages for a
week and they keep bouncing back.

THANKS FOR THE SEEDS!  Your geek pin is complete and is going out in the mail
today or in the morning.  I'd always rather have a plant thing than anything
else I can think of!

For anyone else who has requested a geek pin, I'm caught up with current
requests and I'll fire them off within a day or so.

Loved the scanned photos of Jean with the hibiscus too... keepers.

Kathyguest... whose backyard is flooded - again - and who remembers now she
was going to correct that this summer.