Re: Thanks for the Welcome

 One more thing about colder climates and bloom.
        The flowers last a long time due to the chilly nights, etc.
***

You all will be happy when my Immortality stops blooming, but that date has
not arrived. The third stalk has an open bloom this morning!! The frost that
did in the dahlias did not slow down the blooms on any of the stalks, and
the third stalk that I thought was a gonner in the snow flurries is up
and running.  I do not recall EVER EVER having an iris bloom in Novemeber

Could it be the alfalfa laid on in the spring??

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY