Re: Reg 2 Symposium

>..I shall never know why these irises get these
>votes....Clarence Mahan in VA

For your edification, Mr. Mahan... I have personally rotted several Bev's and
Queen's.  Ringo is a nice foliage plant and Edith will be wonderful if she
lives  :-)\

Yes, I know you're pulling my chain - it's a national pasttime.

Kathyguest... who plans on driving to Pittsburgh this weekend for a d**lily
program by Lee Pickles, and who is a wee bit concerned about predictions of
"lake effect" snow!