Re: R & I

Kathy:  Thanks for your offer to send me your club's handout info. on
show prep.  It would be great, and I'm assuming you are telling me we
can reprint for our use, too.  My snailmail address is 38 7th St., NE,
Sioux Center, IA  51250.  We got several new members just a month or
less before show time, so we couldn't deal with them very
effectively. A printed handout would have been a great help.  We
don't often--I can only remember one or two in the last 7 years--get
people entering our show who aren't members of our club or another
AIS affiliate, so it's our own members whom we need to educate.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4